14th IUBMB Conference “Host-microbe interactions”
16–20 November 2013
IUBMB seeks to advance the international molecular life sciences community by:
- Promoting interactions across the diversity of endeavours in the molecular life sciences..
- Creating networks that transcend barriers of ethnicity, culture, gender and economic status.
- Creating pathways for young scientists to fulfil their potential..
- Providing evidence-based advice on public policy..
- Promoting the values, standards and ethics of science and the free and unhampered movement of scientists of all nations.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
19 August 2013
26 August 2013
18 October 2013
ON SITE REGISTRATION
From 24 October 2013